You are hereBack to top
Peacebunny Island: The Extraordinary Journey of a Boy and His Comfort Rabbits, and How They're Teaching Us about Hope and Kindness (Hardcover)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
The incredible true story of a boy who is changing the world through kindness . . . one bunny at a time.
Meet Caleb Smith: a young man who, at age 8, decided to follow his dream to train endangered and rescued rabbits to become therapy animals. Today, 16-year-old Caleb is an entrepreneur who owns and operates a private 22-acre Mississippi River sanctuary called Peacebunny Island. The deal is simple: he saves the rabbits, and they help save us. Driven by an unbreakable desire to spread kindness and compassion, Caleb's adventures include:
- Founding a program of therapy rabbits who visit with veterans, senior citizens, families with special needs, and much more
- Embarking on a quest along the Mississippi River to develop the site that would become Peacebunny Island
- Overcoming challenges and obstacles along the way, while never giving up
- Becoming an advocate for animal rescue, comfort animal training, and endangered species preservation
- Inspiring hope and possibility in the next generation of young people.