- Browse Books
- Our Book Clubs
- Events at Main Street Books
- Events at the Library
- Preorder with Main Street Books
- Sign Up for Our Newsletter
- Contact Us
- E.B. Vickers visits Rockwood High Schools
- Elaine Vickers visits Rockwood Elementary Schools
You are hereBack to top
We want you to be happy with your purchase but understand that sometimes an item needs to be exchanged. Please review the return policies below and contact us with any questions.
- We ask that books not be returned if at all possible. We are happy to exchange books purchased at Main Street Books for another title in the store with a receipt.
- Without a receipt/invoice, a return may be approved for store credit at the manager's discretion and only at the current value of the book. Please contact us for details
- For all exchanges, the customer is responsible for costs of return shipping. We recommend you return your items using an insured and traceable method. We are not responsible for packages lost or damaged during the return transit.
- Special order items that are not usually carried and have been ordered specifically at your request may not be returned.